Quickly whip up this easy Italian appetizer, Moroccan Style for the party season! It has amazing flavour and no one will know its healthy!
· 200 grams of carrots
· 1 clove of garlic
· 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
· 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
· 1/4 teaspoon of ground paprika
· 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
· 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
· Pepper to taste
· 1 tablespoon of natural yoghurt
· 1 whole clove of garlic, cut in half
· Baguette Stick
3. Slice bread stick on an angle in thick slices, spray with an extra virgin olive oil spray and rub with the half cut garlic and toast on a grill pan to achieve some nice grill marks.
4. Serve up either separately for people to dip themselves, or lay a single layer of the bread, and then spread over each bread piece for finger food.
This quantity would suit a small party, if you are entertaining a lot of people I would double this recipe.
Store any left over toasts in an airtight container or ziptop bag.